You can help these boosters increase your immune system:
Dr. Oz, aka, Mehmet Oz, giving to you advice when it comes to protecting yourself coronavirus.
1. Washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces and avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
2. Get more than seven hours of sleep per night, exercise for 30 minutes every other day and meditate daily.
3. Do regular exercises effects the immune system, but it does reduce stress hormones (some kinds of stress can make you more susceptible to illness), keep your heart healthy and it can increase energy levels.
4. Do regular meditations. As for meditation affecting the immune response, there’s no definitive science. But at least one study, which looked at 20 studies across nearly a 50-year period, shows potential: “Mindfulness meditation likely reduces inflammation and improves health at least in part by relaxing the ‘fight-or-flight’ stress response, which produces proteins in the body that can drive inflammation,” Dr. George Slavich, Director of the UCLA Laboratory for Stress Assessment, who conducted the 2016 study tells CNBC Make It.
5. Adding food like vegetables and fruits to your diet. And research shows that some vegetables, like spinach and red peppers, as well as fruits like blueberries and kiwi, may help strengthen the immune system.
6. Oz advised using a humidifier or HEPA filter to improve air quality and decrease the number of virus particles in the air.
7. Vitamins, minerals.Vitamin D3, Vitamin, C FLU shots, Zinc.
8. Fruits. Citrus fruits, elderberry,
More info on YOUTUBE.